Sportsdigita is looking to add an experienced designer to our growing Marketing team! Reporting to the Creative Manager, the Interactive Designer is responsible for bringing our client’s vision to life. On a daily basis, you’ll design concepts, and develop captivating experiences. Your love of pixel-perfection ensures our clients receive best-in-class results.
- Concept, design, and provision eye-catching presentations that exceed client expectations.
- Your mastery of Adobe’s cloud-based apps (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD) allows you to capture our client’s vision while bringing innovative ideas to life.
- Leverage our software (Digideck) to design and code best-in-class multimedia presentations.
- Be a steward for our clients— ensure their brand standards are maintained throughout the development of their customized presentations.
- Collaborate with our Onboarding and Implementation Managers to ensure the customers’ needs are being met at every touchpoint.
- Create dynamic infographics, animated charts, and diagrams that bring abstract ideas to life.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2+ years of experience in HTML, CSS, JS, usability guidelines, and responsive design.
- Strong command of the Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD)
- Ability to manage work autonomously, multi-task, and meet fast-evolving deadlines with a curiosity and passion for compelling experiences.
- Strong visual design skills, including a solid understanding of typography, composition, and use of color.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Willingness to be coached and open to an ever-changing environment