Sportsdigita is looking to add an experienced marketer to our growing Marketing team! The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. You will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. The Product Marketing Manager will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge.
- Lead product marketing strategy to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Contribute to the strategy for pricing, messaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally for a for SaaS or enterprise software organization
- Proven and visible marketer, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Must be able to work in an office environment