The Recruiter will be a part of our Talent Acquisition Team, this position will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have an excellent experience.
- Source and attract candidates using a variety of methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing phone screenings
- Determine applicant qualifications by verifying references
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to identify top talent for a variety of openings
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting for all levels and departments of the organization.
- Manage multiple open positions simultaneously through a multi-step hiring process.
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process
- Prepare offer letters and effectively extend offers to selected candidates highlighting company benefits and opportunities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 1+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience using various interview and evaluation techniques
- 6+ months of experience in a high-volume or staffing agency environment , preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multi-step recruitment processes for several roles simultaneously