Sales Development Representatives are responsible for representing the Digideck and engaging prospective clients. You’ll work to find the best new growth opportunities. You’ll be the first point of contact for new prospects interested in our company and will use your skills to effectively prioritize inbound leads and establish business cases for new areas of growth.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve quarterly quota of qualified opportunities and leads
- Understanding the Digideck product and services, while positioning it properly amongst targeted prospects and inbound leads.
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Maintain a current pipeline in Salesforce
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Ensure the hand-off to the Account Executives is smooth
- Maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude that sets the tone for the team and keeps morale high
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- SaaS sales experience and user based (seat pricing) pricing preferred.
- Proven successful virtual selling skills.
- Experience working with strong sales stack – High Velocity Sales, Zoom, Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Experience using prospecting tools such as Outreach and DiscoverOrg.
- Strong network is a plus.