The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for driving our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy; managing, coaching, and developing one of several Digideck sales teams; and working in conjunction with the other Sales Directors and our Marketing team to drive revenue and expand our reach into new verticals.
- Meet and exceed Digideck sales team annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets
- Hire and ramp new salespeople to maintain headcount required to achieve team revenue targets
- Promote skills development and Digideck sales process understanding with ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of reps
- Sustain team morale with leadership by example and by modeling key behaviors
- Use available reports and dashboards to inspect activities and pipeline
- Provide timely and accurate revenue forecasting of team performance on annual, quarterly, and monthly basis
- Oversee adoption and utilization of sales stack to ensure maximum team effectiveness and selling efficiency
- Assist team members as needed on prospect calls and with closing larger deals
- Meet regularly with leadership and contribute to strategy refinement and ongoing process improvements
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
5+ years of front-line sales management experience managing teams in B2B sales. (Experience in SaaS preferred but not required)
Proven track record overseeing teams with virtual selling skills.
Demonstrated & documented history of teams exceeding booking and revenue targets
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to have difficult conversations
Strong network is a plus