As we continue our growth trajectory we are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. This position is responsible for representing the Digideck, and engaging prospective clients, while being expected to establish new accounts and maintain a high level of sales activity. We are looking to expand into fast growing B2B verticals such as financial services, media companies, manufacturing companies etc. The Digideck is a sales & marketing engagement platform that empowers sales & marketing teams to engage customers and close more business.
- Understanding the Digideck product and services, while positioning it properly amongst targeted prospects and inbound leads.
- Driving your own leads by utilizing pipeline generation techniques such as social selling and sales campaign creation.
- Following a developed sales process and methodology while utilizing internal tools to increase your efficiency.
- Capture, maintain, and forecast accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through discovery meetings, demos, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Manage the entire sales process from finding prospects to closing the deal.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- SaaS sales experience and user based (seat pricing) pricing preferred.
- Proven successful virtual selling skills.
- Demonstrated & documented history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- 5+ years of experience selling CRM or Marketing Automation or SaaS to corporate enterprises
- Coming from a service oriented “solution sales” environment selling to titles such as VP Sales, VP Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer.
- Experience working with strong sales stack – High Velocity Sales, Zoom, Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Experience using prospecting tools such as Outreach and DiscoverOrg.
- Strong Creative, Problem Solving and Organizational Selling Skills.
- Strong network is a plus.