As we continue our growth trajectory we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. The Customer Success Manager at Sportsdigita will be managing a portfolio of 75-100 clients with a focus of driving adoption and delivering maximum value of the Digideck platform that will lead to renewals, expansion, and advocacy. This quota carrying role will be the single point of contact for the customer throughout the post-launch stages of the Customer Journey.
- Elevate customer experience by being the subject matter expert and sharing best practices and key success factors as well as understanding the client’s business objectives, strategy and pain points.
- Develop and execute strategies with leaders on creating pipeline, qualifying and closing upsell opportunities for existing clients to achieve revenue growth goals.
- Ensure customer adoption, satisfaction and understanding of the ROI of the Digideck platform to achieve revenue retention goals.
- Engage across the customers’ organization and work cross-functionally within Sportsdigita to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations and solutions.
- Act as the business liaison between the client and Sportsdigita staff to communicate client needs clearly and effectively.
- Facilitate renewal and upsell negotiations with client stakeholders through a variety of tactics, including Command of the Message, Challenger, SPIN or other sales methodology.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on every account status.
- Create customer deliverables (Business Review presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations and updates) for a diverse audience from Senior Level Executives to End Users.
- Ability to handle challenging client requests/issues, manage expectations and requirements.
- Ensures outstanding client service by anticipating opportunities, issues/problems and by proactively responding.
- Proactively manage, and escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of recent hands-on experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or another client facing role.
- Ability to communicate effectively via oral and written formats and experience working with Senior Level Executives to drive program strategy and ROI.
- Analytical mindset with deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Possess problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to think strategically, and follow through with strong execution to overcome challenges.
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, comfortable with ambiguity/changing priorities as part of the start-up culture
- Growth mindset – view challenges as opportunities and approach every day as an opportunity to improve and grow
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or similar CRM), ChurnZero (or similar CS Tool) and G-Suite preferred